These 25 Etsy Stores Are Winning At Wanelo
A search for Etsy on Wanelo will return over 1.4M products and more than 108K stores. That is A LOT of handmade wares to discover! Luckily, we’ve got you covered with this list: here are 25 of our favorite Etsy sellers on Wanelo right now.
1. Old New Again is a husband and wife team hailing from Wisconsin. Their unique vintage-inspired home goods include wall hooks and wooden letters.
2. Sign Fail is the brainchild of designer Michael Bancroft. He and “a team of lovely ladies” create cards, magnets, and signs chock-full of hilarious Engrish phrases.
3. Yokoo Scarves & Accessories has us enamored with her soft, cozy winter wear and artful photographs. This one-woman business is crazy committed to her craft, some days knitting up to 15 hours a day.
4. So Effing Cute is run by Debbie of Huntington Beach, who first started putting “nerdy things on clothes” for her Roller Derby pals. We may not be as hardcore as Roller Derby girls, but we can still wear it!
5. Wordy Bird Studios specializes in hand made vinyl wall decals that brighten up any space, or whatever (in)animate object you crazy kids want to put a decal on.
6. Tookies singlehandedly proves that you can sell handmade desserts online. Just try perusing theirgoodies without your salivary glands going into overdrive. We dare you.
7. Sparkly Pony Bunnies and whales and sloths, oh my! Though this shop may only be run by one girl (and a cat), her extensive collection of quirky handmade wares don’t show it.
8. Bomobob is an award-winning photographer. His work has been featured in Target, Crate & Barrel, and Apartment Therapy.
9. Mae Jean Vintage is run by sisters Mae and Jean of Pennsylvania. They offer vintage and antique jewelry, fashions, accessories, supplies, and decor.
10. Meowheads How do we even begin to describe Meowheads? Let’s just let these pictures do the talking.
12. Gallivanting Girls Owner Kalyn is all about modern living with old-school character. This Brooklynite scours the globe for the best vintage pieces.
15. Julie Ann Art is run by an avid craft blogger who creates hand drawn greeting cards and paper goods fit for any occasion. Like when you want to remind your husband you’re still a sassy single lady at heart.
16. Three Bird Nest has a collection of cozy bohemian accessories including scarves, socks, headbands, and more.
17. Miles of Light Nature photography at its finest, Texas-based designer Romina Bacci’s delights with minimalist, botanical-inspired prints and illustrations.
18. Blackbird Tees We’ve been crushing on Karl and Jody’s screenprinted goodies for a while now. They’re currently the number one followed Etsy store on Wanelo right now, so they’re doing something right!
19. Nicole Porter Design offers hand-printed graphic textiles and housewares for the quirky and modern home.
20. A La Pop Jewelry is an American girl living in the Yucatan Peninsula. She creates vintage-inspired jewelry and accessories including slave bracelets, rings, and ear cuffs.
21. Pita Pata Diva is a mother and daughter team of two, creating fabulous retro-inspired bikinis from their small studio in Australia.
22. Gritty City Goods Canadian Sheri Codner features prints from vintage ads, newspapers, and books to create fun hanging wall decor.
23. Hamanica is a collective of artisans and craftsmen working in Masaya, Nicaragua. Their collection includes wall hangings, rugs, and leather bags, though they’re known for their beautifully crafted hammocks.
24. Tattify is a temporary tattoo store and online design community for people who dig awesome designs and who aren’t afraid of being a little different.
25. The Mason Bar Company Mason jar lovers unite! Bobbi and Lisa of Sonora, California create cute, BPA free tumbler lids and mason jar accessories.
Wanelo Holidays Contest!
It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas over here (seriously it’s freakishly cold in San Francisco and we hear there’s a chance of snow this weekend). And with Christmas comes gifts, and with gifts comes wishlists and with wishlists comes Wanelo!
This year, Santa won’t have to check his list twice, he can just go to Wanelo and see exactly what you want. But Santa doesn’t come for another few weeks and we’re too excited to wait so we’re giving you a chance to W! I! N! win, win, win $500 to put towards your Wanelo wishlist! What cheer!
3 easy steps to enter:
1. Create a wishlist on Wanelo
2. Share your Wanelo profile on Instagram and tag #WaneloContest
3. Follow @Wanelo on Instagram
Details & stuff:
- Contest begins 12:00 p.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) on 12/5/2013 and ends 11:59 p.m. PT on 12/8/2013
- Each winner will receive a gift card valued at $500 USD
- Comprehensive Rules & Regulations
Wanelo Holidays Contest: Rules & Regulations
THE WANELO CONTEST OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER THE CONTEST.
Submitting an entry constitutes your full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Judges, which shall be final and binding on all matters relating to the Contest.
1. Contest Timing: The Wanelo Holiday Contest (the “Contest”) begins 12:00 p.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) on 12/5/2013 and ends 11:59 p.m. PT on 12/13/2013 (the “Contest Period”). Administrator’s clock is the official timekeeping device for this Contest.
2. Eligibility: The Contest is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, Canada, are 13 years of age (or the age of majority under applicable law, whichever is older) and have a valid Instagram account. Wanelo, Inc. (the “Sponsor”) employees, their respective parents and their immediate family members (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) and household members of each (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate or win or be depicted in any photo submitted as part of an Entry. Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state, local, provincial and municipal laws and regulations apply.
Please note the following important Entry requirements:
Any Entry deemed inappropriate or unsuitable, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, will be disqualified. Entries must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent (including but not limited to nudity, or pornography), profane, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous (including words or symbols that are widely considered offensive to individuals of a certain race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic group).
The Entry must not contain or depict material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination, including without limitation, discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
The Entry must not contain any content that infringes or may infringe third party rights including without limitation any copyright, name, trademark, logo, trade dress, or other personal or proprietary right of any person living or deceased (including but not limited to rights of privacy or publicity or portrayal in a false light) or entity or make reference to any commercial/corporate advertising (including but not limited to corporate logos, brand names, charities, slogans, political, or religious statements), or be otherwise objectionable. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, publicly-displayed and publicly-accessible Sponsor content, materials, or products are permitted for this Contest.
Entries must not contain advertisements, personal solicitations or commercial solicitations
The Entry must not contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, bots, spyware or any other computer code that is intended to damage, interfere with, or surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or information.
Entrants and all submitted Entries must be in keeping with Sponsor’s image as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, or Entry will be disqualified from the Contest. The Entry must not disparage persons or organizations associated with Sponsor.
Each Entrant grants to Sponsor the license and other rights in and to his/her Entry described in Section 8 below, and each Entrant agrees to execute documents confirming such rights at Sponsor’s reasonable request. By entering, you understand that your Entry may be posted online, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, to be viewed by members of the general public. Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. PT each day during the Contest Period starting 12:00 p.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) on 12/5/2013 and ending 11:59 p.m. PT on 12/13/2013 (the “Contest Period”). Each Entrant may submit as many entries as desired. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service will apply. Normal phone/usage/subscription access charges imposed by your phone/device service provider will apply. Standard data and message rates may apply.
4. Privacy: By providing this information, you authorize Sponsor: to collect, process and use such information for lawful, Sponsor business related purposes; to store your information at and transmit it to various locations throughout the world, either directly or through third party vendors, whether within your country of residence, the United States, or elsewhere. To learn more about our data collection and usage practices, please see our Privacy Statement at wanelo.com. As a Canadian or United Kingdom resident, please note your personal data will be transferred to the United States.
5. Judging: Each of the seven winners will be determined by a Sponsor based on the following criteria: Artistic appeal of the composition and subject matter (40%); Topical relevance (holiday, mention of Wanelo) (40%); and overall quality of the image (20%). All eligible Entries will be judged from 12:00 p.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) on 12/5/2013 and ending 11:59 p.m. PT on 12/13/2013. In the event of a tie, tied Entries will be re-judged based 100% on artistic appeal of the composition and subject matter and a Grand Prize winner will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Entrants agree to the Official Rules and to the decisions of the Judges, which shall be final and binding in all respects.
6. Prize: Each of the seven selected winners will receive a gift card valued at $500 USD. Prize will be awarded provided a sufficient quantity of eligible Entries are received. Winner will be notified by comment on Entry from @Wanelo on Instagram and required to respond within 48 hours of notification and confirmed via e-mail/mail. Potential winner will be required to return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability/Publicity Release (where permitted by applicable law) (or Declaration of Compliance, if potential winner is a Canadian resident) within seven (7) days of notification attempt or the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner determined. Winner grants Sponsor right post Entry on Instagram, the Wanelo, Inc. blog, Twitter and/or Facebook, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prize is not transferable. No substitutions or exchanges (including for cash) of prize will be permitted, except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable or greater value for the prize.
7. General Rules: By participating in the Contest, Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Judges. All Entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address registered to the Instagram account that submitted the Entry. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. The Sponsor and Contest Entities (defined below)—and any of their respective directors, officers, employees, professional advisors, and agents—are not responsible for: (a) any late, lost, misrouted, garbled or distorted or damaged transmissions or entries; (b) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or other computer- or communications-related malfunctions or failures; (c) any Contest disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor or by non-authorized human intervention; or (d) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Contest. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel the Contest if any aspect of the Contest becomes technically corrupted, and determine the winner from the eligible Entries received prior to cancellation based on the Judging criteria outlined in Section 5. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the Entry process or the operation of the Contest; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the fairness, proper play, or legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
8. Sponsor’s Rights to Entries: For the good and valuable consideration of participating in the Contest and having your Entry considered for use by Sponsor, or any of their websites and/or as otherwise detailed below, sufficiency of which, you hereby acknowledge, you hereby grant to Sponsor, its parent companies, affiliates, brands, subsidiaries, successors, licensees, agents and agencies and those they may designate from time to time (all of the foregoing, the “Contest Entities”), a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, fully paid-up, royalty-free, fully sublicenseable and transferable right and license to use, copy, reproduce, modify, edit, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, transmit, display, and perform such Entry, in whole or in part, in any media, format or technology, whether now known or later discovered, and in any manner including all promotional, advertising, marketing, publicity, and commercial uses and ancillary uses thereof, without any further notice or payment to or permission needed from you (except where prohibited by law). You also hereby grant to the Contest Entities an unrestricted, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, fully paid-up, royalty-free, fully sublicensable and transferable right to use your name, likeness, Entry, nickname, user name, Instagram user name, and biographical information (collectively “Personal Content”) as contained in your Entry, in composite or distorted form or as otherwise incorporated into other creative works of authorship, in any media, format or technology, whether now known or later discovered, and in any manner including all promotional, advertising, marketing, publicity, and commercial uses and ancillary uses thereof, without any further notice or payment to or permission needed from you (except where prohibited by law). Without limitation of the foregoing, submission of an Entry constitutes your agreement that the Contest Entities are permitted (but are not obligated) to display the Entry online (whether on Contest Entities’ web pages, applications or on third party web pages or applications), to incorporate the Entry in online and offline promotional advertising, marketing, and/or other commercial materials, and to reproduce, adapt and distribute the Entry in all media now known or later developed. In addition, you hereby grant to the Sponsor a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, fully paid-up, royalty-free, fully sublicenseable and transferable right and license in and to all rights, titles, and interests that you may be deemed to have in any reproduction, product, or derivative work using or incorporating the Entry. You represent and warrant that: (i) the Entry and the use of your Entry contemplated in these Official Rules does not and will not infringe on any copyright or trademark or any other third-party right (personal, proprietary, or otherwise) or violate any applicable law or regulation, (ii) you have the right to grant any and all necessary rights and licenses provided herein, including without limitation, all necessary copyright, trademark and other related rights to the Entry and Personal Content, free and clear of all claims and encumbrances and without violating the rights of any person or entity, including without limitation any right of privacy or publicity or any other personal or proprietary right. You waive any right to inspect or approve uses of the Entry or to be compensated for any such uses.
9. Liability Release: By entering the Contest, you (on behalf of yourself and your successors, assigns, and representatives) release and hold harmless Sponsor, Instagram, Administrator, and all Contest Entities (and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, professional advisors, agents, retailers, shareholders, members, and representatives) from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Contest, your Entry, or delivery, mis-delivery, acceptance, possession, or use of or inability to use any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, intellectual property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory. Without limitation of the foregoing, in no event will you be entitled to, and you waive any right to, enjoin, restrain or interfere with use of the Entry or your Personal Content as permitted hereunder or the exploitation of any of the Contest Entities’ rights hereunder. You agree to release and indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Contest Entities from any and all claims that any commercial, advertising, presentation, web content or any other material subsequently produced, presented, and/or prepared by or on behalf of Contest Entities infringes on your rights as contained in the Entry. You agree that you shall have no right of approval, no claim to compensation or benefit, and no claim (including, without limitation, claims based upon invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, defamation, or right or publicity) arising out of any use of Entry or Personal Content or any editing, distortion, alteration, optical illusion, or use in partial or composite form, whether or not intentional.
10. Applicable Laws and Jurisdiction: This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, local, municipal and provincial laws and regulations. Issues concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be governed by the laws of the State of California in the United States, without regard to any principles of conflict of laws. All disputes arising out of or connected with this Promotion will be resolved individually, and without resort to class action, exclusively by a state or federal court located in California in the United States. Should there be a conflict between the laws of the State of California in the United States and any other laws, the conflict will be resolved in favor of the laws of the State of California in the United States. To the extent permitted by applicable law, all judgments or awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket damages (excluding attorneys’ fees) associated with participation in this Promotion and shall not include any indirect, punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages.
11. Winner: A winner will be selected each day during the contest period beginning 12:00 p.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) on 12/5/2013 and ending 11:59 p.m. PT on 12/13/2013 (the “Contest Period”). For the name of the winners, available for a period of 7 days after 12/13/2013, send an email to email@example.com.
12. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Contest is Wanelo, Inc., 139 Townsend Street, 3rd Floor, 94107, USA.
The Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to Wanelo, Inc. and not to Instagram. The information you provide will only be used in connection with this Contest or in connection with promotional or other activities of Wanelo, Inc.
10 Stores For Country Style Living
Whether you live on a farm or just wish you did, we have a flock of stores that will make your home as quaint as a cottage.
1. lovintage signs This Etsy store sells handmade goods, unique home decor, and vintage pieces.
2. terrain From housewares to garden tools, terrain has everything you need to make a house a home - inside and out.
3. Decorative Country Living offers a range of gorgeous antiques, shabby chic furnishings, and decorative housewares fit for a countryside cottage.
4. Cottage and Bungalow makes any interior welcoming with fresh, beachy colors and totally customizable coastal couture.
5. Shab wows with its quirky rustic housewares and romantic floral touches.
6. Urban Wood Goods offers industrial modern wood furniture, curated and reclaimed at a studio in Chicago.
7. Jayson Home is another Chicago small business on our list. Their exciting collection of products include furniture, housewares, and one-of-a-kind flea market finds.
8. Live Laugh Love Lovely shabby chic details with a vintage french cottage twist, this U.K. store is doing it right when it comes to country decor.
9. Real Wood Works! Fun, unique decor made with organic reclaimed wood. This Etsy seller does it all: cutting boards, cake stands, coffee tables; even tree ornaments. That are made out of trees. *mind blown*
10. Dreamy Whites is aptly named; their french farmhouse inspired products make us feel like we’re living in a dream.